Pages

Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 25, 2011

Arpit's testimonial


I thought to add the testimonials that people have written of me. In the hopes that they may have understood me better than i have.


Aug 28, 2008
I've been his friend from a long time...and as far as I know, Harshal is the most helpful creature on this planet. What I like the most about him is his 'Never Say No' attitude. He will just accompany his friends in almost every situation when they require him...He is a very interesting person.. always cheerful, a bit funny, Tech savvy, A good football player, very intelligent, very talkative, highly impatient, trustworthy..................................... and above all a Great Friend. When you are with him it's guaranteed that you're having a very good and a memorable time of your life....And still that's not all.... the list is endless....Thanks a lot Harshal, for being my friend.....and for all the moments we shared together...........

No comments: